Sunday, October 14, 2012

I live in fantasy

Today's blog post is all about my new print skirt, which sort of reminds me of Mary Katrantzou's designs. She is the master of illusory digital prints that are mirrored in her design works. She always comes up with artistic mixed patterns that are every eye popping. When you see her design works on garments, they are such a head turner. She is a designer who thinks very precisely where her prints fall.

The one I was wearing is from Dotti, a Sydney local clothing store. It was actually spotted by my brother's girlfriend. She just knows how to pick great stuff! :)

I'm all happy with the skirt. The artistic peacock pattern and the material are a match. I was wearing my new intrecciato bracelet from Bottega Veneta. Another gift that my brother bought for me from Sydney. See the colour...a very matching colour to my Chanel purse.





 Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment